Egypt is considered one of the first orange-producing countries in the world, and Shafik Farms has taken it upon itself to take care of orange cultivation due to its health benefits, appropriate soil and climate that we have in Egypt. Oranges usefulness lies in the fruit itself and in the peel of the outer layer as well.
- Oranges are rich in nutrients and vitamins such as vitamins B and C, fighting the roles of cold and helping immunity to those roles.
- It is a source of minerals such as potassium, phosphorous and calcium, which are very beneficial to human health.
- Oranges are also low in calories and rich in fiber and beneficial organic compounds.
- It is possible to dry the orange peel and benefit from the digestive system and freshness of the skin. It helps in burning fats and regulating the level of sugar in the blood.
- Orange juice contains antioxidants and prevents hardening of the arteries inside the body.