Apple olives are considered one of the crops rich in health benefits for humans, with a beautiful taste and color, similar to green yellowish color of apples.
- Pickled green olives help reduce cholesterol in the blood, and affect the health of the skin because it contains a high proportion of vitamin E.
- It is also rich in iron, which prevents anemia and inflammation of nerves and bones.
- It contains oleic acid, which greatly reduces the possibility of cancer, and is one of the most powerful antioxidants.
- Natural analgesic for pain and digestive disorders.
- Helps transport oxygen to the cells of the body.